Penofin Original Blue Label Oil Wood Finish
- Penofin penetrating oil wood finish is formulated to enhance and protect the natural beauty of any variety of woods. Use Penofin oil wood finish on any exterior wood surface where a transparent finish with ultraviolet protection is needed.
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates deeply to protect against moisture.
- Hardens and protects individual wood fibers.
- Transparent metallic oxides virtually eliminates fading due to sunlight.
- Pigments won't fade, turn chalky or wash off.
- No surface film to trap moisture, or cause chipping and peeling.
- Wide range of transparent and semitransparent colors.
Smooth surfaces: 200-300 square feet. Rough surfaces: 125-175 square feet (per gallon) for both coats OF Oil Wood Finish.
Expect 2-4 years on vertical surfaces, 9-18 months on horizontal surfaces depending on use and weather exposure.
*This version of Penofin Blue Label is not VOC compliant in the following states and cannot be shipped to them: California, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Northern VA, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana.
Our Penofin Red Label can be shipped to all 50 States.
Free shipping on all 5 Gallon Pails!