This version of Messmers UV Plus for Hardwoods is not VOC Compliant in these States and cannot be shipped to them:
California - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Maine - Maryland - New Hampshire - New Jeresey - New York - Pennsylvania - Northen Viginia - Massachusetts - Ohio - Illinois - Indiana
Click Here if you reside in one of these states: Messmers VOC UV Plus for Hardwoods
Free shipping on all 5 Gallon Pails!
Messmer's UV Plus for Hardwood Decks is a premium natural wood finish which protects and beautifies exterior wood decks and other wood projects. For dense exotic hardwoods like Ipe, Mahogany, Brazilian Redwood, Massaranduba, Meranti, Pau Lupe, and Teak.
Messmer's UV Plus for Hardwood Decks allows you to protect and beautify your exotic wood while maintaining a natural appearance. It will change the color of the wood but not the texture, and will not obscure the natural wood grain. UV Plus for Hardwood Decks is available in two attractive colors, Natural and Red Mahogany.
UV Plus for Hardwood Decks is a one coat product and does not require any top coats or pretreatments before application. You can use it on decks and other exterior wood projects
All wood should be cleaned prior to coating.
Please see: Messmers Wood and Deck Cleaners/Brighteners
U.V. PLUS FOR HARDWOOD
- Trans-Oxide pigments to protect the wood from the sun?s harmful rays.
- Blend of natural and synthetic oils that condition and enhance the beauty of wood.
- Long lasting water repellency
- High solids content - 40%
- Reduces warping, shrinking and cracking of wood
- Penetrating Natural Oil Finish
- Exceptional color retention
FOR USE ON:
- Hardwood Decks
- Exterior hardwood surfaces
- For Original UV Plus Click Here
One Coat is suggested.
Smooth Wood: 200-300 square feet per gallon.