Designed specifically for Exterior Wood and Composite Decking.
Restore-A-Deck cleaner is also available as a stand-alone product. While we recommend using the cleaner as part of the two-part R-A-D restoration system, decks that are not going to be sealed need not be pH balanced. In this instance, you can order just the cleaner portion of the kit.
RAD cleaner is similar to Oxi-Clean but with some added professional strength to make the job easier for you.
This cleaner is also excellent for use as a concrete cleaner, patio furniture restorer or house wash. It will remove mold and mildew from concrete, brick or siding.
There is enough cleaner in a single 2 lb package to clean the average 25'x12' deck with rails and 3 steps. One jar is also enough for the average housewash or 750 square foot of walk or driveway.
- #1 Rated Wood and Deck Stain Cleaner
- Designed specifically for all Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
- Prep new wood, weathered wood, and maintenance coats
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $6 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Removes stains caused by mold and mildew
- Removes wood graying caused by UV rays
- Removes dirt and debris
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will slightly darken wood. Use Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener to restore all wood to its original color and as a neutralizer to further brighten other wood species that have been cleaned with Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner.
Coverage: 750-1000 sq.feet per container.
Restore-A-Deck Step 1 is a wood cleaner and preps stains for reapplication of a stain. It is not a stain stripper or remover of old stains. Please see Restore-A-Deck Stripper if you are trying to remove a semi-transaprent stain.