Armstrong-Clark Wood Stains
Armstrong Stain Info
|1's and 5's||45-95 F||Mineral Spirits|
|Coats Required:||Application Tools:||VOC Compliant: 100|
|1-2 Coats||Sprayer, Pad, Brush, Roller||All States/Canada|
|Coverage Per Gallon:||Dry Time:||More Info:|
|150-200 sq. ft||4-24 Hours||Product Data Sheet|
Armstrong-Clark Company Wood Stains
Armstrong has Added Two New Colors! Amber and Mahogany. Mahogany is the go-to choice for Exotic Hardwoods such as IPE.
Armstrong's deck and siding wood stain have nondrying conditioning oils that separate from the drying side of the formula. These oils penetrate deep into the deck or siding wood fiber where the wood's natural oils used to be. This process rejuvenates the wood. The drying oils stay at the surface, lock in the conditioning oils and create a dry to the touch barrier. Armstrong's deck and siding wood stain formulas also contain vegetable oils, transparent oxide pigments, water repellents, mildewcide, and solvents.
Quality is what Armstrong-Clark brings to you. Backed by five generations of oil-based coatings experience, coupled with modern technology, Armstrong-Clark can meet and exceed your need for oil-based wood coatings.
- Can be applied in direct sunlight and heat of the day. If the first coat penetrates within 30 minutes a second coat can be applied for extra protection.
- Easily applied by brush, roller, garden sprayer, or airless spray equipment.
When spraying - back-rolling or brushing will help even out appearance. If there are any puddles or glossy spots after 24 hours, remove with a dry rag.
- Non-drying oils penetrate deep to recondition older wood.
- Drying oils, pigments, and water repellents protect against water and UV damage and lock in the nondrying oils.
- Complies with all government environmental standards.
- No offensive odor.
Armstrong-Clark Wood Deck Stain applies at about 150-200 feet per gallon. Actual coverage varies depending on wood porosity.