Messmers Timberflex Info
|1's and 5's
||45-95 F||Mineral Spirits
|Coats Required:||Application Tools:||VOC Compliant: 550|
|2-3 Coats.||Sprayer, Pad, Brush, Roller||Not Compliant in all States
|Coverage Per Gallon:||Dry Time:||More Info:|
|150-250 square feet||24 Hours||Product Data|
Free shipping on all 5 Gallon Pails!
Messmer's Timberflex is the #1 choice for customers seeking a beautiful natural wood finish for vertical surfaces. Suitable for log home siding, wood timber frame, cedar wood siding, etc., this 3 application system beautifies and protects exterior wood. With the highest quality pigments and UV absorbers, high solids content, and state of the art mildewcides, Messmer's Timberflex products are a great alternative to more expensive competitors.
Messmer's Timberflex is a multiple coat system which gives a beautiful, varnished appearance to exterior log and wood frame homes.
- Flexible Film Forming Log Home Finish
- Available in 4 Colors plus Gloss, Satin topcoats
- Mildew Resistant Coating
- Exceptional Color Retention
Timberflex is a three coat system
- Two color coats, one clear top coat.
- Timberflex color coat, one gallon covers 75-150 square feet of wood surface with the recommended two coats.
Optional: Use three color coats to yield a gloss finish and deeper colors than two color coats.
- Timberflex gloss or satin topcoat, one gallon covers 200-400 square feet with the recommended one coat
- Timberflex is for vertical surfaces only. Do not use on decks or any other walking surface.